Han Ra Ra ♥

Happy Cat Kaoani
Ben and Jerry's ice cream

Welcome To Ra Ra's Dreamland ^^ ♥

Saturday, January 7, 2012

About my Christmas 2011 ^^

Diposkan oleh Rehuellah Zipora ( Han Ra Ra 한 라 라) ♥ di Saturday, January 07, 2012
ahh~ long time no posting here..
now i'll tell you all about my Christmas on 2011 :)

well, my Christmas on 2011 is not good enough..
but i'm still pray and givethanks to LORD.. :)
I know.. maybe on that Christmas i can't do all activity goodly..
I just can lying on my bed and do just little activities..
I can't celebrate the day with going to the church, and dinner with all family :(
but.. I believe that Christmas is not about celebrate, not about gift , not about activities, not about new things i get.. but Christmas is just about Jesus :)
Then, i'm praying and praying :) and Jesus heal me ..
So, everything and everywhere.. hold the FAITH tightly..
and.. believe it.. you can do everything with Jesus :)
Amen.. ^^
GOD bless you





blog

0 komentar on "About my Christmas 2011 ^^"

Post a Comment

Saturday, January 7, 2012

About my Christmas 2011 ^^

ahh~ long time no posting here..
now i'll tell you all about my Christmas on 2011 :)

well, my Christmas on 2011 is not good enough..
but i'm still pray and givethanks to LORD.. :)
I know.. maybe on that Christmas i can't do all activity goodly..
I just can lying on my bed and do just little activities..
I can't celebrate the day with going to the church, and dinner with all family :(
but.. I believe that Christmas is not about celebrate, not about gift , not about activities, not about new things i get.. but Christmas is just about Jesus :)
Then, i'm praying and praying :) and Jesus heal me ..
So, everything and everywhere.. hold the FAITH tightly..
and.. believe it.. you can do everything with Jesus :)
Amen.. ^^
GOD bless you





blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

viewers :)

Thanks for follow my blog ^^

I ♥ YOU

Popular Posts

 

All Need Happiness ♡ 한 라 라 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez