█║▌│█║▌|│█
100% ██████████ REAL
★ ► ✔
║▌│█│║▌║ │ │█║▌ ║▌▌
© Profile Original Labeled By Blogger.com
Rehuellah Zipora Original Profile Account.
©Official Zipora On Blogger®
█║ ▌│ █│║▌║││█║▌║▌║║▌
✔ Verified Official account
█║▌│█ │║▌║││█║▌║▌║║▌
✔Trainee of Blogger From 2010
✔ Verified Official account
♪ Яєħŭзłŀάђ۰Žΐρόяã ♫
♥9 тһ _ğŕąđεя♥
√13 -->14 γέάяs_όǏδ√
║ ŞŤΛŊĐÜ јђς║
♠ мεщъєѓ өғ ♥ ♫♪ ☺ νĜ´z { νέĝęŧăβŀз Ġėʼnεŗǻţιǒň́‘ź }▪▪• ☻ ♠ ♣ ♥
1st FB: ziporajaejong@yahoo.co.id
2nd FB: ziporaloveyou28@yahoo.co.id
1st Twitter : @rehuellahzipora
2nd Twitter: @HyunYooRZ
♥ Follow and add my account ♥
♥ Thank you♥
Annyeong^^♥
=My Real Bio=
♥ Full name : Rehuellah Zipora
♥ Nick name: Zizi
♥ Korean name : Rehuellah Zipporah (my real name if read into Korean dialect) , Lee Hyun Yoo
♥ DOB : November 28,1997
♥ Religion : Christian
♥ Place of birth :Surabaya,East Java , Indonesia
♥ Height : 149 cm
♥ Weight : 35 kg
♥ Age : 13 -> 14 y.o
♥ Grade : 9
♥ Favorite Artist : All K-pop Artist
♥ Favorite Music : K-pop
♥ Favorite Style : Korean Style
♥ Country (now): Indonesia
♥ City (now): Surabaya
(^_^)
/[♥ ]\
../__\..
I ♥ GOD
I ♥ Family
I ♥ My Brothers and Sisters
I ♥ My VIPz
I ♥ My Best Friend
I ♥ All~^^
♥ Lee Hyun Yoo saranghae all ♥
♥ Nol Saranghanda ♥
♥ Norul hangsang saranghal goya ♥
♥ ♥ Love you all ♥ ♥
♥ Thanks For Read my Bio..♥
♥ Gomawoo chingu ♥
♥ ~Life in GOD~ ♥
Note : sorry , I can't speak English goodly ...



















0 komentar on "♫ My Intro ♫"
Post a Comment