Han Ra Ra ♥

Happy Cat Kaoani
Ben and Jerry's ice cream

Welcome To Ra Ra's Dreamland ^^ ♥

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Best Friend ?

Diposkan oleh Rehuellah Zipora ( Han Ra Ra 한 라 라) ♥ di Monday, October 24, 2011
I tried think of you as my best friends. But I really disappointed with you. I tried to help you as good as I can.. but you didn't appreciate my works for you..
It's named BEST FRIENDS ?
Today I really surprised with you.. usually you approached me and told about something happend that time..
but.. I think. now.. you have changed !

blog

1 komentar on "My Best Friend ?"

Rehuellah Zipora ( Han Ra Ra 한 라 라) ♥ on October 25, 2011 at 1:21 PM said...

I feel this is my story yesterday :(

Post a Comment

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Best Friend ?

I tried think of you as my best friends. But I really disappointed with you. I tried to help you as good as I can.. but you didn't appreciate my works for you..
It's named BEST FRIENDS ?
Today I really surprised with you.. usually you approached me and told about something happend that time..
but.. I think. now.. you have changed !

blog

1 comment:

viewers :)

Thanks for follow my blog ^^

I ♥ YOU

Popular Posts

 

All Need Happiness ♡ 한 라 라 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez