Han Ra Ra ♥

Happy Cat Kaoani
Ben and Jerry's ice cream

Welcome To Ra Ra's Dreamland ^^ ♥

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hope can love you forever ♥

Diposkan oleh Rehuellah Zipora ( Han Ra Ra 한 라 라) ♥ di Tuesday, October 25, 2011


First time I meet you..  I think you're a good people.. and I became interested in you..
Everyday I'm texting with you , joking with you, and told my problems to you.. 
For time to time.. I feel LOVING you.. I know maybe it is abnormal..

But.. this is my love..my love for you.. Hope I can loving you forever.. because I know in a relationship has been some problems ^^


Saranghaeyo :* 







blog

0 komentar on "Hope can love you forever ♥"

Post a Comment

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hope can love you forever ♥



First time I meet you..  I think you're a good people.. and I became interested in you..
Everyday I'm texting with you , joking with you, and told my problems to you.. 
For time to time.. I feel LOVING you.. I know maybe it is abnormal..

But.. this is my love..my love for you.. Hope I can loving you forever.. because I know in a relationship has been some problems ^^


Saranghaeyo :* 







blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

viewers :)

Thanks for follow my blog ^^

I ♥ YOU

Popular Posts

 

All Need Happiness ♡ 한 라 라 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez