Saturday, October 8, 2011
DISAPPOINTED!
when I realized that you're the most meaningful in my life, I've lost you. I do not know what to do at this time. and it turns out I also realized that in fact all your love is fake! I was just silent, regretting what happened, and then forgive you. I hope you can understand my feelings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, October 8, 2011
DISAPPOINTED!
when I realized that you're the most meaningful in my life, I've lost you. I do not know what to do at this time. and it turns out I also realized that in fact all your love is fake! I was just silent, regretting what happened, and then forgive you. I hope you can understand my feelings.
Label:
Disappointed,
I Feel,
With My Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
viewers :)
Thanks for follow my blog ^^
Cuteki love eCards
I ♥ YOU
Cuteki widgets kawaii
Popular Posts
-
Sebagai seorang Kristiani yang wajib menjaga kekudusan..baik single atau punya relationship dengan lawan jenis.. ada tips tips nih buat ka...
-
Ah~ long time no update my blog! I come back ^^ with some stories of cake ^^ Cake.. sweet, nice, cute and interesting I love cake .. they...
-
ahh~ long time no posting here.. now i'll tell you all about my Christmas on 2011 :) well, my Christmas on 2011 is not good enough.. ...
-
Danny, the intelligent , thoughtful , diligent and good rabit :) Lupy , cute pink little cat , charming , clever, but careless ...
-
Oh~ long time not update my blog.. Now I'm back with my stories about ,my puppy doll.. It name is Tuppy Tuppy is my doll , I got that...
-
Look, I know it has been a long time, you know Now I gotta tell ya something, so look at here First thing, first nege hago shipeun mal,...
-
Full version video U don't know me U don't know me U don't know me U don't know me So shut up boy So shut up boy So ...
-
full version video Good bye, baby good bye Dwidoraseo geudaero apuero gamyeon dwae Amureon maldo (maldo) haji malgo (malgo) idaero sara...
-
I tried think of you as my best friends. But I really disappointed with you. I tried to help you as good as I can.. but you didn't appre...
-
Profile Original & Official® █║▌│█║▌|│█ 100% ██████████ REAL ★ ► ✔ ║▌│█│║▌║ │ │█║▌ ║▌▌ © Profile Original Labeled By Blogger.com ...




















0 komentar on "DISAPPOINTED!"
Post a Comment